Quick and Easy Aubergine Curry
By Emma Church (IG @em_and_plants)
There's something so warming about a curry, whether a cold winter's day or a long summer's night - you just can't beat it.
This recipe is super simple, really cheap and makes enough for two curries without rice, 3 with rice.
What you need:
Curry paste of choice
1. Cut up the aubergine into small cubes.
2. Chop the onion and fry in coconut oil seasoned with garlic salt, black pepper, and pink salt. The amounts depend on personal preference - some like their aubergine saltier than others.
3. Add the aubergine and stir into the onion.
4. Once the aubergine is soft, add the curry paste to the pan and add half a cup of water and mix together.
5. Let the curry simmer until the sauce is at the consistency you desire.
6. Serve with rice and naan bread for the perfect bowl of curry.
About the chef:
My name is Emma Church, I’m from the U.K.. My background is in psychology so cooking and making recipes is fairly new to me.
I started cooking plant-based because of my love for animals, but now I have a focus on my health and the planet.
Check out my page @em_and_plants for food ideas.